It Boy - Shorts by Juliana

I don't have what to say, just... Enjoy or not XD

- This shorts are available under everyday, formal and career categories, for young adults and adults males;
- Four recolorable channels;
- Polycount: 1188 polys;





Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. Don't re use my meshes or textures without permission.





Model credits: 
- Skintones by Ephemera / Shyne
- Lipstick by Tamo
- Tunnel flesh by Belafonte
- Eyebrows by Miss Bonbon
- Eyes by Geldyh
- Hair by TumTum (we miss you <3)
- Hat by Traelia
- Top by EA
- Watch by me
- Shoes by Lili
- Tattoo by NewOne

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are perfect <3 I love the clean, simple, bright style of your items,ya know?

Psycho said...

Oh my God this is great!
I'm your fan *О*

WhiteCrow said...

I HATED Ea Basegame Pants with these Carpenters (is this the right Word? lol).

It looks so much better with shorter Pants.
Just the Way I like to get my Mans Candy XDD

Thank You ^_^

simsinspring said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Jasumi said...

These are pretty neat, thank you!

Juliana said...

Thank you so much, guys!
You make me so happy to know you liked my work.

Unknown said...

I love them! Even though I'm trying to dress my Sims warmer for the seasons, these will likely sneak their way onto someone :P

KosmoKhaos said...

Yay <3 These are awesome!

Jéssicα ✿ said...

Perfect <3

Anonymous said...

ahhh these are amazing! I'm absolutely love love LOVING those shorts! <3

Zeus said...

Amazing
instantly crush
Thanks a lot
<3

Post a Comment